Twitter campaign to promote healthcare advocacy
This Twitter campaign had two goals: educate the public about the effects of proposed American Health Care Act (#AHCA) and promote participation in a march (#MarchforHealth).
In successfully contributing to this campaign I provided the following services.
• Wrote tweets in a variety of styles
• Scheduled tweet using Hootsuite
• Curated links to relevant articles and videos
• Used campaign graphics to strengthen engagement
• Integrated key campaign hashtags (e.g., #MarchforHealth; #PainIsNonpartisan) into each message
• When appropriate, included hashtags to target specific audiences (e.g., #Parkinsons; #Seattle)